Where can I get tickets?
- This year we are taking our ticketing out of the dark ages! We are utilizing Eventbrite for our ticketing- get yours today!
- Tickets will range from $68 (7/1-7/31), $70 (8/1-8/31), $75 (9/1-9/8) and $78 day of the event.
- This year there will be NO will-call tickets. You can purchase tickets on line until 9pm the night of the event. (If the event doesn’t sell out earlier)
- Your tickets will be emailed to you and you can print them out or display them in the Eventbrite App or your Email app on your phone at the entrance.
- Attend special event nights at Lengthwise locations and Frugattis where you can obtain a discount code and save! Follow us on Facebook for more information.
Going on our 23rd year, Villagefest continues the tradition of putting on an event without equal.
- 30 of Bakersfield’s most popular restaurants serving unlimited food samples!
- 5 stages of simultaneous live music with 15 bands!
- Over 16 acres of fun in 6 distinctly themed areas: Club VIP (Sponsors Only), Village Lawn, Vino Village, Craft Brew Village, Big KahunaVille and our ever popular MicroBrews Alley
- 60 breweries with over 100 different brews!
- 25 Central Coast wineries with 70 plus wines featured in VinoVillage!
- Sure to be a sellout once again!
Experience over 100 different brews from an estimated 60 breweries from across United States and Canada, plus 25 Central Coast wineries with over 70 different wines to choose from! As you walk through the Bakersfield Village Fest, you will now experience five (5) different stages of live entertainment, and 15 of Bakersfield’s and the nation’s hottest bands performing throughout the 16 acres of the Kern County Museum grounds! Visit the Village Sports Tent and watch your favorite sports event while enjoying your favorite food and beverage! As always, unlimited food samples will be provided from over 30 of Bakersfield’s most popular restaurants, and includes your choice of 15 beer or wine samples from your favorite brewery and/or winery!